Locking Cage Cervical : HRCC®
The stability of the implant is supported by simple rotation of the instrument after the insertion of the cage.
Locking cervical cage HRCC® presents several advantages :
- Anatomical shape
- Stops on the instrument help to avoid accidental nerve compression.
- Large fusion space
- Excellent distribution of impacting shocks
- Easy surgical technique
- Clear presentation of the container
- Easy instrumentation
- Custom Bone substitute are available, for easy insertion into the cage
- Laser marking on the blade
- The design of the cage prevent migration
- Easy ancillary container: trial cages of different sizes and unique implant holder with minimum need to educate the staff before using and ordinary sterilisation
- Very easy system of fixing without the need of handling in force which supports a fixing both for extrusion and intrusion and which allows to adjust the cage if neccesary
- Scope control reduced, only 2 scopes: with the trial cage and the cage (visual marking on the cage)
- Xray marker on the radiolucent cage
- The blade is designed to support primary and secondary stability to the cage. As the cage is radiolucent, the blade can also be used as an X-ray witness.